David Beling - President, CEO and Director
- 50 years of experience in the base and precious metal and energy mineral sectors
- Specialized in development, financing and operation of projects and corporations
- Significantly reviewed or examined 80 underground mines, 120 open pits and 160 process plants
- Employed by Phelps Dodge, Union Oil, Fluor, United Technologies, Westinghouse and six junior mining companies. Managed AZCO and Hycroft. Consulted for 20 mining companies.
- Director of 13 US and Canadian public and private mining companies since 1981
- Registered Professional Mining Engineer - Arizona
- Drove approval of an Environmental Impact Statement in 1993, the first for a mine in Arizona
Alan Lindsay - Chairman of the Board
- Developed strategic vision for placing key mineral assets of NPX Metals into Bullfrog Gold Corp.
- Founder or principal of AZCO Mining Inc., Uranium Energy Corp., Anatolia Minerals, Oroperu Minerals and Strategic American Oil
Tyler Minnick - Vice President Administration & Finance
- Registered member of the Colorado Society of Certified Public Accountants
- 20 years of experience in accounting, auditing and business advisory services
- Specialized in financial reporting and budget preparation and analysis